1. Enjoy the making of each key. 2. Let each key express its uniqueness and take as much time as it takes to be complete.
3. Explore all key-making ideas.
4. Try things.
5. Appreciate all the "finds" along the way.
6. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good (this won't be a problem for me - I just happen to really like this saying so I'm including it here).
7. Thank the people who help you.
8. Focus on the key at hand (because frankly it's a little overwhelming to think about making all 5000 keys).
9. Celebrate the milestones.
10. Have fun!